From: Polya
To: Monica
Subject: Home chores
Dear Monica,
I saw you ask me for my home chores in your e-mail. So I'll write you about it. My duties in the home are not so tough, but I'm often too lazy for them, so that's why I do it only at one day of the week: I wash my clothes, wipe the floor. But one of duties I do more often: wash dishes and walk the dog (У тебя нет собаки? Будет ;)). My mother helps me to water plants and to wash ans iron clothes. So it goes.
Now I want you to ask about your chores, please write me back as soon as possible.
Yours,
Polya.

(858 баллов)
0